OPUS & Cie - Company
OPUS & Cie enables your employees to subscribe to a monthly All Modes A pass, to enjoy unlimited travel in the agglomeration of Montreal.
Zone and eligible modes of transportation
Encourage your employees to use public transit
Give your employees more
Facilitate your employees’ daily commute and give them a financial perk.
Get more for your company
Your financial contribution is fully tax deductible.
Do your part for the environment
Stand out as a company that promotes eco-friendly values and is committed to sustainable mobility.
A helping hand makes all the difference
By participating in OPUS & Cie, you’ll give your employees a minimum discount of 4.16% off their monthly All Modes A pass at the regular rate. Your contribution is not limited.
The ARTM will contribute the same percentage, to a maximum of 10%.
- Sign up or log in to the employer portal and complete the subscription form.
- Send us two copies of the completed and signed OPUS & Cie program agreement (In French) (PDF).
- When we receive them, we’ll send your company ID code to share with your employees so they can subscribe.
- You must then approve your employees’ subscription requests.
You may choose from the following two payment methods:
- Charge to a credit card.
- Direct debit from a bank account.
Payments will automatically be charged or debited between the 20th and 25th day of the month for the following month’s fares.
Yes! A company that provides a public transit pass to their employees (or who reimburses the cost) is entitled to deduct 100% of the expense from their business income, according to Revenu Québec regulations.
Yes, you can change your contribution via your employer portal.
Your request must be made no later than the 10th day of the month for your new contribution to apply the following month.
Your contribution may not be less than 4.16%.
Yes, you may cancel an employee’s subscription if they leave your company due to resignation, dismissal, retirement or termination of employment.
The request must be made no later than the 10th day of the month preceding the month of cancellation. For example:
- If you wish to cancel their subscription on October 31, you must make your request by October 10.
- If you make your request on October 11, their subscription will end on November 30.
You can cancel an employee’s subscription directly via your employer portal.
Public transit subscription programs in the Greater Montreal Area are provided by the ARTM. Exo manages these programs and provides customer service.