Every year, exo hold two public information meetings: in March and October. During these meetings, which are in addition to the annual public Board of Directors meeting held in June, the general public is invited to learn more about a host of topics relating to exo’s activities and operations.
These meetings will also include a question period with exo staff, and are held online or face-to-face. Join us to discuss the activities and strategic directions of our public transit network.
Please note that these public meetings are held in French.
2023 public meeting calendar
public information meeting
March 28, 2023, 7 p.m.
This public information session will be held in person at the Paul-Mercier Library in Blainville (1003, rue de la Mairie, Blainville, QC J7C 3C7) as well as virtually on our Facebook page.
Ask your questions in advance through our online form. We’ll treat them in priority. The form will be available online until March 26, 2023 at 11:59 pm. You may also ask your questions in person at the event or via Facebook Live.
- See the meeting agenda (in french)
- Ask your question
- To watch the session online, stay tuned on Facebook
If you need help completing the form, please contact exo customer service at 1 833 allo exo (255-6396).
View the latest public meetings
public information meeting
October 27, 2022, at 7 p.m.
Virtual annual public Board of Directors meeting
June 22, 2022, 5 p.m.
In accordance with Section 38 of the Act Respecting the Réseau de Transport Métropolitain, the Board must hold a public meeting once a year to present a report of the network’s activity to the public. This public meeting includes a question period.
About the question period
The question period will end one (1) hour after it has started, unless the Board chairperson decides to extend it, or to end it early, should the people in attendance have no more questions.
Yes. A question may be deemed out of order if:
- It is preceded by an unnecessary introduction
- It contains speculation, emits an opinion, infers something or other, makes suggestions or starts attributing a motives
- Requires an answer that constitutes a professional opinion or personal assessment
- It relates to a case pending before court or to a quasi-judicial body, or a matter under investigation when, in the latter case, the statements could be detrimental to a natural person or legal entity
- It uses seditious or abusive language
- No one may ask a question that uses language that is violent, hurtful or disrespectful to exo, its Board of Directors, or to anyone else.
- Please also note that members of the media are welcome to attend the meeting as observers; however, the question period is for participants from the general public only.